Mission, Vision and Strategies
The Danish American Chamber of Commerce Southwest (DACCSW) is an independent and private organization established with a "non-profit" status for the following purposes:
- Promote good-will & bilateral trade between Denmark and the United States, primarily in Southwest USA.
- A forum for networking, discussions and deliberation related to Danish-American commerce and trade.
- A resource for information, advisory and collaboration between Danish & American businesses and trade organizations.
- Support educational & professional development initiatives for Danish & American individuals & institutions.
- Organize inspirational & informative meetings, events & networking functions with an emphasis on business.